Technical Support Engineer (Remote)
OpsRamp enables IT to manage more workloads with less work. Our cloud platform creates a central hub that all IT teams – from operations to service management and everyone in between – use to manage today’s complex hybrid computing environment. Built for enterprise IT and service providers, OpsRamp delivers the “killer app” for end-to-end IT management. Hundreds of organizations rely on OpsRamp to gain more visibility and control of their entire hybrid IT ecosystem.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our mission is to transform IT operations management complexity by applying machine intelligence and automation. We’re taking the world of IT operations by storm, by accelerating the speed and agility of enterprise IT teams, and transforming them into business-driven service providers.
OpsRamp is looking for a Technical Support Engineer (open to remote). Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation! To learn more about OpsRamp visit us at www.opsramp.com
About the role
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot product issues/questions, and help our customers leverage the product effectively.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, Product Managers, etc.…).
- Refer to internal Knowledge Base or external resources to provide accurate in-depth solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues effectively.
- Create detailed summaries for Management regarding critical or high escalations.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base as problems get new solutions.
- Provide feedback about the product via proper channels of communication within the Company.
- Detailed oriented with a passion for improving processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Understanding and excellent troubleshooting Skills of the following: Windows Server Administration, Networking (Routers, Firewals, Cisco Devices, etc), Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google) and SQL
- Ability to Diagnose and Troubleshoot Technical Issues
- Experience with Technical Support Case-handling Platforms: Salesforce and ZenDesk
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Technical Writing Skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills.