OpsRamp is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (remote US). Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation!
Solution Architects partner with the local sales and pre-sales technical teams to help deliver in-depth technical presentations, work through complex Proofs of Concept and kickoff initial software implementations. Solution Architects are also the lynch pin between the field (customers) and development. SAs play a vital role in taking customer and prospect feedback and communicating it back to the Product and Development teams to help drive the product roadmap.
· Partner with the local sales and pre-sales technical teams to drive the technical sales process
· Have a strong understanding of the IT Operations market and the competitive landscape
· Have a strong understanding of the cloud native market
· Be able to manage and sell to large, complex technical environments by becoming the trusted advisor for customers (strong technical and interpersonal skills)
· Have strong written and oral communication skills
· Be able to deliver compelling demonstrations and presentations
· Think outside of the box, be creative and always strive to find new ways to solve customer challenges
· Understand complex customer environments and be able to deliver Proofs of Concept and initial software implementations
· Understand new technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos and other container technologies
· 5+ years of Solution Architecture experience
· Have the ability to design implementation architectures
· Have the ability to build integrations using a REST API