Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
OpsRamp is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (remote US). Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation!
Solution Architects partner with the local sales and pre-sales technical teams to help deliver in-depth technical presentations, work through complex Proofs of Concept and kickoff initial software implementations. Solution Architects are also the lynch pin between the field (customers) and development. SAs play a vital role in taking customer and prospect feedback and communicating it back to the Product and Development teams to help drive the product roadmap.
· Partner with the local sales and pre-sales technical teams to drive the technical sales process
· Have a strong understanding of the IT Operations market and the competitive landscape
· Have a strong understanding of the cloud native market
· Be able to manage and sell to large, complex technical environments by becoming the trusted advisor for customers (strong technical and interpersonal skills)
· Have strong written and oral communication skills
· Be able to deliver compelling demonstrations and presentations
· Think outside of the box, be creative and always strive to find new ways to solve customer challenges
· Understand complex customer environments and be able to deliver Proofs of Concept and initial software implementations
· Understand new technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos and other container technologies
· 5+ years of Solution Architecture experience
· Have the ability to design implementation architectures
· Have the ability to build integrations using a REST API