Senior Product Manager - Platform
OpsRamp enables IT to control the chaos of managing their hybrid IT operations and act as a service provider back to the business. Built in the cloud, the OpsRamp service-centric AIOps platform drives total visibility across hybrid infrastructures, offers complete multi-cloud infrastructure monitoring and management of business-critical services, and optimizes services through automation and integration with ITSM and DevOps tools.
What we are looking for
- This individual will lead drive the definition of next-generation operations management capabilities, encompassing cloud-scale event management, monitoring and automation
- This individual will conceptualize core platform capabilities, define use cases and specifications and work closely with engineering teams on platform development.
What you will do at OpsRamp
- This role offers an exciting opportunity to own a key product pillar, work across multiple technology domains and be part of a talented team
Do you have
- Strong systems software engineering background. Minimum 3 years of experience in an engineering role, developing enterprise grade software products
- Strong background in the IT operations management domain or adjacent domains
Do you also have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills