Senior Financial Analyst
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
OpsRamp is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst in San Jose, CA.
- Identify and analyze key performance indicators, financial trends and variances
- Develop monthly financial reporting, presentations, and dashboards for Senior Leadership Team members to drive decision-making
- Construct financial and operating models to support strategic initiatives and understand ROI
- Perform ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Revenue and margin forecasting and other analysis
- Marketing programs, business trends and pricing analysis
- Short & long-term planning processes
- Business planning and financial modeling
- R&D investment decisions
- Spend & HC analysis and review
- Bookings/Revenue actuals & plan models
- Proven results providing finance business partnering to R&D/Product Management executives
- Deep understanding of accounting and compliance requirements
- Strong initiative and collaborative work style
- Strength in succinctly explaining complex transactions and business impact
- Ability to drive process-based improvement across functions and within Finance
- Prepare financial slides for quarterly board of directors meetings
- Refine and manage longer term and other financial statement models
- Enhance existing and build new dashboards for the finance and broader executive team
- Manage multiple data sources that are used for FP&A reporting
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
- Prepare all Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of FP&A related experience, SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Frequent user of an enterprise-level financial planning system
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills demonstrated through process/project management
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and still be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience working with a team and collaborating with various functions
- MBA preferred
- Strong and independent thinker and influencer
- Track record of showing finance leadership in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills