Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
What we are looking for
- An experienced technical program manager to drive business-critical programs who will work closely with leading edge customers and contribute to a fast growing business
What you will do at OpsRamp
- Be involved in full software development life-cycle, from idealisation, through implementation to post-production support. Interact with cross-functional teams to gather estimates/proposals and generate project plans.
- Manage product release communications for OpsRamp's partners and customers across the globe
- Experience with agile engineering processes, and scaled software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Define release exit criteria and run release checkpoint processes across relevant stakeholders. Proven experience planning, budgeting, scheduling, solving roadblocks, and anticipating issues
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional team to resolve issues that arise during design and implementation, and in post-production. Analyse potential partner relationships and associated products
- Write detailed release notes for new features, feature changes, planned changes and end-of-life notices. Manage beta programs and processes behind release roll-outs
- Participate in projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology. Move quickly from one phase of a project to another with a commitment to the highest possible quality standards
Do you have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4-8 years of experience at enterprise software companies, with at least 2 years in an engineering or technical contributor role
Do you also have
- Good understanding of cloud, big data, and scaling of enterprise grade applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills