OpsRamp enables IT to manage more workloads with less work. Our cloud platform creates a central hub that all IT teams – from operations to service management and everyone in between – use to manage today’s complex hybrid computing environment.
Built for enterprise IT and service providers, OpsRamp delivers the “killer app” for end-to-end IT management. Hundreds of organisations like Dolby, Epsilon, KAR Auction Services and Bio-Rad rely on OpsRamp to gain more visibility and control of their entire hybrid IT ecosystem.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our mission is to transform IT operations management for the better. We’re taking the world of IT operations by storm, by accelerating the speed and agility of enterprise IT teams, and transforming them into service providers.
What we are looking for
- An experienced technical program manager to drive business-critical programs who will work closely with leading edge customers and contribute to a fast growing business
What you will do at OpsRamp
- Be involved in full software development life-cycle, from idealisation, through implementation to post-production support. Interact with cross-functional teams to gather estimates/proposals and generate project plans.
- Manage product release communications for OpsRamp's partners and customers across the globe
- Experience with agile engineering processes, and scaled software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Define release exit criteria and run release checkpoint processes across relevant stakeholders. Proven experience planning, budgeting, scheduling, solving roadblocks, and anticipating issues
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and cross-functional team to resolve issues that arise during design and implementation, and in post-production. Analyse potential partner relationships and associated products
- Write detailed release notes for new features, feature changes, planned changes and end-of-life notices. Manage beta programs and processes behind release roll-outs
- Participate in projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology. Move quickly from one phase of a project to another with a commitment to the highest possible quality standards
Do you have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4-10 years of experience at enterprise software companies, with at least 2 years in an engineering or technical contributor role
Do you also have
- Good understanding of cloud, big data, and scaling of enterprise grade applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills