Performance Test Engineer
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
Experience : 2-5 Years
Education Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
What we are looking for :
- Should have strong experience in Performance testing and engineering of Web UI applications and REST Services.
-Should have strong experience in performing Load/Stress/Endurance/Resiliency Testing.
-Should have expertise in understanding product architecture and recommending strategies for performance evaluation.
- Should have Strong experience in handling the performance engineering engagement independently.
- Should have experience in root cause analysis of performance issues and recommending solutions.
- Should have experience in working with Jmeter,Git,Jenkins,Dynatrace/NewRelic,VisualVM,mySQL profiling,log analysis.
- Should have experience in load testing of MSMQ/Kafka Streams.
- Should have experience in building Devops pipelines for performance test automation.
- Should have experience in at least one scripting language as JAVA/Python.
- Should have experience in developing custom frameworks , utilities for enhanced productivity.
- Should have passionate , Innovative attitude and Culture
- Software development experience is a plus.
What will you do at opsRamp :
- Work independently as performance engineer with End to End product performance accountability.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and colleagues.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong performance,scalability and Resiliency.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills