Marketing Director - EMEA
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
OpsRamp is looking for a Marketing Director - EMEA in London. As the Marketing Director - EMEA, you will be responsible for all EMEA pipeline programs for our award-winning IT operations management (ITOM) platform. You will report to our VP of Marketing and work closely with our VP of EMEA Sales.
- Build a marketing plan aligned with regional sales objectives
- Target account programs
- Plan and run field marketing events
- Manage and deliver field marketing events and trade shows strategy
- Run regional webinars and digital campaigns
- Support pay per click (PPC) and account based marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Support BDR and sales teams with messaging into their target accounts, using tools like Outreach
- Support corporate communications / PR / AR initiatives
- Work closely with corporate marketing to understand standards and implement best practices.
- Ability to design integrated marketing plans and campaigns, ensuring all marketing teams and stakeholders are aligned on a shared goal
- Partner Marketing by establishing marketing relationships and scaling demand generation programs with partners
- Dig into data with reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and Hubspot to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI. Analyze these metrics to identify optimal opportunities for EMEA
- Experience with target marketing, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand generation campaigns
- 5+ years of experience leading field B2B enterprise marketing
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising and social networking
- A strong desire to support sales and drive revenue
- Salesforce reporting
- Marketing automation (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience with digital marketing tools ideal (Google Ads, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience working for a high-growth start up entering new markets