Lead Full Stack Developer
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer to help transform and bring new innovations to our AIOps platform. You will be working in an extremely fast paced, highly collaborative start-up environment. To be successful you need to be flexible, innovative, and willing to develop quick proof of concepts, experimenting with new technologies while keeping scalability, performance and security concerns in mind, and eventually convert those POCs into solid products which can withstand the test of time.
- Lead, research, architect, design and implement best-in-class solutions for secure web applications and services using Java.
- Analyze use cases and requirements to design secure and scalable web applications.
- Collaborate with front-end engineers / shared services team to orchestrate/build services/ develop REST APIs for scalable user-friendly interfaces.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement complex enterprise solutions.
- Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support.
- 7+ years of experience in leading the designing and developing scalable enterprise level back end solutions.
- Proven skills and programming experience in Java, J2EE, multi-threading, REST, Data Caching Services, DB schema design and data access technologies.
- Previous experience designing ecosystems for Web applications & API Platforms.
- Experience in building, orchestrating and deploying highly scalable REST based stateless APIs/web services for web applications.
- Experienced opinions about microservices architectures, what to plan for, and when to use them.
- Hands on experience in database design, development and support with Java based solutions.
- Knowledge of security concepts and ability to build reliable and safe distributed applications.
- Solid knowledge of applications performance improvement techniques and caching solutions.
- Extensive experience with application design, integration, quality assurance and deployment in an integrated global environment.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and IT management
- Ability to successfully multitask and support multiple, concurrent projects
- Familiarity with Cloud Services development (AWS, Azure, Google Compute Platform)