OpsRamp enables IT to control the chaos of managing their hybrid IT operations and act as a service provider back to the business. Built in the cloud, the OpsRamp service-centric AIOps platform drives total visibility across hybrid infrastructures, offers complete multi-cloud infrastructure monitoring and management of business-critical services, and optimizes services through automation and integration with ITSM and DevOps tools
We're looking for an experienced IT manager using his or her technological skills, and will be responsible to analyze our current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. The candidate shall have the advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge and extensive knowledge of Network and Computer server systems
- Managing information technology and computer systems which is part of organization core data & voice networks
- Managing control panels
- Running regular checks on network and computer systems
- Running regular checks on servers and its data security
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup of computer systems
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Conducting regular system audits and assess their outcomes
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff & to involve in recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Preserve & Maintain Inventory of assets, information security and control structures
- Preserve & Maintain Inventory of Hardware & Software License information and support contracts
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Troubleshooting non-reporting devices fix and maintain device status.
- Working with OEM (Tool support) in a way to resolve the issue or incident raised.
- Administration of Windows and Unix servers
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Administration of Windows and Unix servers system
- Good Understanding of Network Topology.
- Deep Understanding and L3 Experience in Virtualization VMware
- Deep Understanding and L3 Experience OS Linux & Windows administration and with command-line experience.
- Experience in handling Hosting Control Panels,
- Experience in handling hosting Email systems (POP, IMAP, Office 365 Exchange Online),
- Good Understanding of administration of voice system.
- Knowledge on AntiVirus & DLP.
- Good Understanding of Event flow architecture and different types of logs generated by devices like Windows, Proxy, Network Devices, Database, etc.
- Team Spirit and working ideas heading to the resolution of issues.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Escalation point for L2 and SOC Infrastructure team.
- Ability to create HLDs and LLDs
- Ability to drive call and summarizing it post a discussion.
- Ability to interact with various vendors for support escalations
- Ability to manage personnel
- Required Candidate profile