OpsRamp enables IT to manage more workloads with less work. Our cloud platform creates a central hub that all IT teams – from operations to service management and everyone in between – use to manage today’s complex hybrid computing environment. Built for enterprise IT and service providers, OpsRamp delivers the “killer app” for end-to-end IT management. Hundreds of organizations like rely on OpsRamp to gain more visibility and control of their entire hybrid IT ecosystem.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our mission is to transform IT operations management complexity by applying machine intelligence and automation. We’re taking the world of IT operations by storm, by accelerating the speed and agility of enterprise IT teams, and transforming them into business-driven service providers.
OpsRamp is looking for a Full-stack Developer in San Jose, CA. Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation! To learn more about OpsRamp visit us at www.opsramp.com
- Full-stack developer build scalable, responsive and complex web applications.
- Deliver next-generation machine learning enabled IT management product that is used to monitor and manage millions of IT resources.
- Build machine learning models using industry leading technologies. Tune models to achieve the best performance and speed for the data.
- Research algorithms that best fit the required use cases.
- Design and build a scalable data platform to store, process and query petabytes of data.
- Research, design and implement responsive, reusable, customizable next generation web and mobile components and interfaces.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development.
- Performance benchmark, load testing, and code reviews.
- Work closely with product management and custom success technical managers (CSTM) on customer feedback of the AIOps solution.
- You’ll be working with offshore development teams
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, StatsModels, scikit-learn etc.
- Working experience of Time Series, LSTM, Sequence Model, NLP and Word Embedding
- Exposure to enterprise software: reliability, security, and high availability.
- Knowledge of building large-scale distributed applications and services is a plus.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data mining techniques a plus.