Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
OpsRamp is looking for a Full-stack Developer in San Jose, CA. Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation!
- Full-stack developer build scalable, responsive and complex web applications.
- Deliver next-generation machine learning enabled IT management product that is used to monitor and manage millions of IT resources.
- Build machine learning models using industry leading technologies. Tune models to achieve the best performance and speed for the data.
- Research algorithms that best fit the required use cases.
- Design and build a scalable data platform to store, process and query petabytes of data.
- Research, design and implement responsive, reusable, customizable next generation web and mobile components and interfaces.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development.
- Performance benchmark, load testing, and code reviews.
- Work closely with product management and custom success technical managers (CSTM) on customer feedback of the AIOps solution.
- You’ll be working with offshore development teams
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, StatsModels, scikit-learn etc.
- Working experience of Time Series, LSTM, Sequence Model, NLP and Word Embedding
- Exposure to enterprise software: reliability, security, and high availability.
- Knowledge of building large-scale distributed applications and services is a plus.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data mining techniques a plus.