OpsRamp enables IT to manage more workloads with less work. Our cloud platform creates a central hub that all IT teams – from operations to service management and everyone in between – use to manage today’s complex hybrid computing environment. Built for enterprise IT and service providers, OpsRamp delivers the “killer app” for end-to-end IT management. Hundreds of organizations rely on OpsRamp to gain more visibility and control of their entire hybrid IT ecosystem.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, our mission is to transform IT operations management complexity by applying machine intelligence and automation. We’re taking the world of IT operations by storm, by accelerating the speed and agility of enterprise IT teams, and transforming them into business-driven service providers.
OpsRamp is looking for a talented Customer Success Value Manager in Raleigh, NC. Join a team of innovators and be part of the next revolution in Ops automation! To learn more about OpsRamp visit us at www.opsramp.com
About the role
The Customer Success Value Manager (CSVM) position is a critical role within the
Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers.
CSVMs drive the technical and business health of our customers through proactive
account management, value realization, coordinating solutions/priorities,
understanding environment/infrastructure, identifying best business practices and
managing customer escalations if they occur.
You will work directly with our customers in a consultative manner to deliver clear
messaging around our strategy, vision, use cases and most importantly, how our
solutions can bring value to the customer. This is a customer facing technical role
responsible for post deployment value realization. You’ll work alongside with the
Customer Success technical team members to adopt the OpsRamp IT management
platform into customer enterprise environments. You’ll be required to travel to client
sites, as needed.
• Develop a deep understanding of OpsRamp IT Operations Platform and its
capabilities through training and hands-on experience.
• Participate and execute deliverables during each phase of the customer success
engagement lifecycle in a client environment.
• Understand and document client use cases, consumption and usage metrics on a
weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Review the current state and help the customer realize the future state through
regular health checks.
• Understand customers' business requirements and translate them to specific
product use cases that can address the pain points.
• Ability to articulate the value proposition of new releases and features from a
business value point of view.
• Track support and feature requirements and interface with the Customer Success
technical team for quick resolution.
• Ensure and document full deployment of the OpsRamp product in client's
• Establish credibility quickly with executive customer stakeholders
• Invest time in documenting best practices, capturing and disseminating
knowledge and other initiatives that enhances the growth of OpsRamp
• 10-12 years experience, preferably in the IT management (ITOM)/APM fields.
• At least 5+ years experience in senior customer-facing positions as a Business
Value Consultant or Customer Success Value engineer.
• Knowledge of infrastructure or systems domain - Compute, Network, Storage,
• In-depth understanding of infrastructure management processes.
• At least 3+ years experience with one of the monitoring solutions (Open Source
• Excellent written and oral communication skill, executive level presentation skills,
analytical, self-motivated and a quick on-the-job learning skill.
• Effectively multitask between initiatives with minimal oversight and provide a
positive customer service attitude.
• Required Technical Background: Monitoring Protocol standards - SNMP,WMI.
API client programming consuming REST/SOAP webservices. Scripting in
Perl/Python Script or Powershell/VBScript. Remote infrastructure
management. Unix/Linux and Windows platform experience