OpsRamp enables IT to control the chaos of managing their hybrid IT operations and act as a service provider back to the business. Built in the cloud, the OpsRamp service-centric AIOps platform drives total visibility across hybrid infrastructures, offers complete multi-cloud infrastructure monitoring and management of business-critical services, and optimizes services through automation and integration with ITSM and DevOps tools.
What we are looking for
- Strong 3-8 years of experience in Cassandra and other big data tools
What will you do at OpsRamp
- Responsible for researching, designing, building, testing, deploying, analyzing, administering and maintaining Cassandra environments in multi cluster mode
- Responsible for researching, designing, building, testing, deploying, analyzing, administering and maintaining HDFS environments
Do You Have
- Monitoring and controlling the performance and status of technology components, and providing technology component support and problem resolution
- Manage efforts to test, debug, support, and analyze performance, and document hardware and software technology components
Do You Also Have
- Experienced in deployment and Administration for different Hadoop/Cassandra distribution for leading organizations, which deal with strong enterprise-scale solutions architecture and implementation.
- Worked on backup and recovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills