OpsRamp enables IT to control the chaos of managing their hybrid IT operations and act as a service provider back to the business. Built in the cloud, the OpsRamp service-centric AIOps platform drives total visibility across hybrid infrastructures, offers complete multi-cloud infrastructure monitoring and management of business-critical services, and optimizes services through automation and integration with ITSM and DevOps tools
Experience Required : 2-6 Years
Education Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
What we are looking for
- Should have 2-6 years experience in automation testing.
- Should have strong experience in working with Selenium web driver, Test NG, Maven, Git & Jenkins
- Should be able to develop test automation frameworks based on the type of problem to solve.
- Should have passionate , Innovative attitude and Culture
- Should have proficiency in Problem solving and Programming Skills.
- Should be a good team player and positive mindset.
What will you do at OpsRamp
- Coordinate with product management and software engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts through hardware and software test tools.
- Develop and enhance test automation frameworks.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria using Jira & Confluence.