Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices located worldwide, OpsRamp is a modern SaaS platform company that’s just entered its next stage of growth with new investment from Morgan Stanley, HPE and Sapphire Ventures. We’re disrupting the $28 billion-dollar market of IT operations management, fundamentally changing how IT teams support the business through infrastructure management.
As one of Forbes’ Top Cloud Computing Companies to Work For, we’re working to upend the old way of discovering, monitoring, managing, and automating IT infrastructure with tomorrow’s innovations like artificial intelligence, cloud capabilities, and more. We’re building the best team of innovators, thinkers, and doers in technology to realize the future of digital operations and bring it to life. It’s truly the dawn of a new era for a major market, and we’re in the center of it. Are you ready to join the future of IT operations?
Experience Required : 2-6 Years
Education Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
What we are looking for
- Should have 2-6 years experience in automation testing.
- Should have strong experience in working with Selenium web driver, Test NG, Maven, Git & Jenkins
- Should be able to develop test automation frameworks based on the type of problem to solve.
- Should have passionate , Innovative attitude and Culture
- Should have proficiency in Problem solving and Programming Skills.
- Should be a good team player and positive mindset.
What will you do at OpsRamp
- Coordinate with product management and software engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts through hardware and software test tools.
- Develop and enhance test automation frameworks.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria using Jira & Confluence.